This twin sleigh bed with 8-inch innerspring mattress is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Deep finish brings warmth and elegance into the space. With the mattress included, you'll get the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Hypoallergenic material is ideal for allergy sufferers. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick, easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed (with headboard, footboard, posts and rails) made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- 2" high density quilt foam
- High-density pad
- 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
|Twin Sleigh Bed with Mattress
|4-Piece Bedroom Package
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.